Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Get toned, healthy, and find new life.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnYYqmoRI9k



Wow, I love pilates! I just started doing this, I looked up videos on youtube for it first before I went out and bought anything to do with it, free samples lol. But now I want to go out and find more, I think tai chi would be so awesome! Using these videos makes the ultimate workout routine, you definitely feel like you got a good workout without spending tons of time and money at the gym. Try them out and tell me what you think. Know any others?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam aleykoum sister

ohhh God i really really hate fitness i tried to do some fitness with wii fit but i am such a jerk at it
i 'd rather do sport outside as walking fast lol

Naeema said...

lol, everyone has their own thing, i luv exercising, but hate sports. lol